Project Name: Construction of Pedestrian Crossing and Traffic Calming Measures on Banks Avenue
Location: Banks Avenue, Daceyville
Client: University of NSW (UNSW) / City of Botany Bay Council
Civilcraft were engaged by the University of New South Wales and the City of Botany Bay Council to construct a new Pedestrian Refuge Crossing and a Speed Hump adjacent to the David Phillips Sports Field along Banks Avenue, Daceyville. .
The works are to include:
- Preparation of Traffic Control Plans
- Site preparation including locating and isolating existing services,
- Installation of traffic control measures,
- Demolition and excavation of existing concrete median,
- Construction of new Pedestrian Refuge,
- Construction of new concrete kerb and pram ramp,
- Erection of RTA Type 1 Pedestrian Fencing,
- Installation of bicycle hold bars,
- Erection of Signposts,
- Landscaping Woks
- Removal and reinstatement of Linemarking.