Civilcraft has in-house capability of delivering robust solutions for all civil projects and grounds maintenance. With our industry knowledge and service driven focus, we are able to offer our clients complete turnkey solutions to be at the forefront of our industry.
Civilcraft has developed an expansive portfolio of civil engineering projects for both private and public sector clients. Our knowledge and experience positions us as a leading contractor in civil construction. We are able to offer bespoke services to meet our clients’ individual needs and requirements.
Our project industries include:
We have a strong record in being the principal contractor managing construction activities within fully operational sites such as airports, ports, roads, highways and electrical substations. At Civilcraft we are able to plan and stage works for projects with difficult constraints, without adversely affecting key stakeholder operations.
Our specialist areas include:
- Asphalt pavements
- Concrete pavements
- Structural foundations
- Airports, roads, carparks, subdivisions
- Stormwater drainage
- Water and sewer
- Power and electrical services
- Communications and access systems
- Bulk and detailed earthworks
- Line marking
Civilcraft’s grounds maintenance success lies in the strength of our client base and the diversity of the sectors we work in. We retain high levels of repeat business from long established supply chain connections such as Qantas, DP World, Centennial Parklands, Goodman, AMP Capital, NSW Ports and the Port Authority of NSW.
Civilcraft has a strong track record in providing value for money. Our team has been able to develop and implement processes and structures that have resulted in long term benefits and sustainability for our client’s assets.
- Nominating frequencies of scheduled maintenance to the client which provides their organisation with reassurance of our knowledge and commitment to fulfil our obligations
- Implementing new products, techniques and methodologies to exceed any nominated quality requirements
- Demonstrating compliance by measuring and analysing the conformity of all processes and or products
- Improved financial performance
- Risk management
Our preventative grounds maintenance services include:
- Lawns and gardens maintenance
- Mechanical road sweeping
Our reactive maintenance services include:
- Asphalt repairs and potholes
- Concrete joint, crack and spall repairs
- Pavement rejuvenation and re-surfacing
- Epoxy and grout rectifications
- Slab replacement
- Pit reconstruction and repairs
- Rubber bitumen bandage
- Line marking removal and restoration
- Graffiti removal
- Bollard and street furniture replacement