- Bulk earthworks of existing grassed verges:
- Demolition of existing kerbs, footpaths, pavement and pits:
- Placement of concrete precast panels over existing services trench:
- Engagement of a Qantas Certified plumber to carry out some water service adjustments:
- Installation of new concrete precast pits and grated gully pits to suit new levels:
- Construction of new concrete kerbs, dish drains, footings and retaining walls:
- Installation of new compliant landside/airside chainwire fencing:
- Linemarking works:
- Relocation of existing gas bottle storage area by constructing new vehicular pavement, installation of airport chainwire fence, new guardrail and linemarking.:
- Guardrail rectification works:
- Turfing of disturbed areas:
Qantas Jet Base, Mascot
Project Name: Wide Body Maintenance (Early Works).
Location: Qantas Jet Base, Mascot.
Client: Qantas Airways Limited.
Description: This project was undertaken as part of the Qantas master plan to construct a new hardstand area for the maintenance and washing of Boeing 747 aircraft at the Qantas Jet Base in Mascot. To allow for the wingspans of this aircraft, a nearby roadway and security gates used by catering trucks to access aircraft had to be relocated resulting in the loss of several carpark spaces.
As a preferred Qantas Contractor, Civilcraft was awarded this Contract to facilitate the Qantas Staff with additional parking at the Qantas Jet Base.