Isaac Property Group - Water St Road Reconstruction
Location: Werrington, NSW
Client: Isaac Property Group
Description: Civilcraft was engaged to construct a new roadway, drainage, vehicular crossing and sedimentation control on Water Street Werrington. These works form part of the construction of a 7 Eleven and Bridgestone Service Centre.
This project involved a high level of coordination and staging of the works to minimise disruptions to traffic and the local residents.
Summary of works:
- Demolition, excavation and disposal of concrete structures
- Excavation to allow for the construction of stormwater infrastructure and new kerb and guttering
- Installation of 375mm diameter reinforced concrete pipes and precast concrete pits and backfilling of pipes
- Installation of subsoil drainage line
- Construction of kerb and gutter structure inclusive of kerb inlet pits
- Mill and re-sheet of existing flexible pavement with tie in to new kerb infrastructure